- material goods: food grade plastic (polycarbonate) / glass;
- capacity: 170 to 500 ml;
A wineglass functions on a unique patented technology which has no analogues in the world. It is an indi-visible product which consists of a container as such (wineglass) and integral source of backlight (elec-tronic unit) in its bottom part / side surface.
Plastic wineglass is created for use in restaurants and cafes, discos, public events, water parks and swim-ming pools, where the use of glass products is excluded. / Glass wineglass is created for use in bars, res-taurants, etc. as a container for beverage, as well as for advertising or decorative purposes.
Principle of work:
The bottom of the glass made of polycarbonate lights up while pouring liquid and continues to glow in case of presence of liquid inside.
If the beverage was not drunk, glass automatically turns off after 10 minutes (for saving battery power), and lights up again when liquid is pouring into product’s space free from the liquid.
/ Side advertising information inset of glass product lights up when a person takes a wineglass in hand, and continues glowing while it is in hand.
A wineglass ends glowing after 15 seconds (for saving battery power) or if to put it and not to touch by hand, and lights up being touched again.
Conditions of storage and transportation:
- recommended temperature for transportation and storage: not below -10 ° C and not above +55 ° C;
- prior to realization and exploitation, after a long stay in a low or high temperatures, it is recommended to keep products at room temperature for 15-20 hours.
- before first use, it is necessary to wash the wineglass;
- cleaning the wineglass is carried out manually or in a dishwasher at a temperature not exceeding 55 ° C;
- after cleaning, wipe the wineglass dry;
- wineglass is intended for drinking beverages with temperature not exceeding 55 ° C.
Limitations of use:
- wineglass can not be used in the microwave, induction, oven and other furnaces;
- product’s characteristics (brightness, service term, sensitivity of sensors) deteriorate after a long stay and further use at temperatures below -10 ° C and above +55 ° C;
- minimal term of nominal glow of wineglass with following the conditions of use and the constant pres-ence of liquid in it - 1440 min.
After washing, if the liquid maintains at the bottom, a wineglass can glow. The glow goes off automati-cally after 10 minutes or less after evaporation of the liquid from the bottom. To save battery power, it is recommended to wipe the product dry after washing.
* Required fields
! If your order left unanswered, please contact us again by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps there was a failure in feedback form and your order could be not delivered.Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Required fields
!If your order left unanswered, please contact us again by e-mail: email@example.com. Perhaps there was a failure in feedback form and your order could be not delivered. Sorry for the inconvenience.