- material of product: glass;
- 80 mm diameter;
A glass made of glass functions on a unique patented technology which has no analogues in the world. It is an indivisible product which consists of a container as such (glass) and built-in advertising-informational unit with backlights in its side surface.
Plastic wineglass is created for use in bars, restaurants etc., as a container for beverage, as well as for advertising or decorative purposes.
Principle of work:
Side advertising-informational insertion lights up when a person takes a glass in a hand, and continues glowing while still in hand.
A glass turns off after 15 seconds (for saving battery power) or if to put it and not to touch by hand, and lights up being touched by hand again.
Conditions of storage and transportation:
- recommended temperature for transportation and storage: not below -10 ° C and not above +60 ° C;
- prior to realization and exploitation, after a long stay in a low or high temperatures, it is recommended to keep products at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- before first use, it is necessary to wash the glass;
- cleaning the glass is carried out manually or in a dishwasher at a temperature not exceeding 60 ° C;
- after cleaning, wipe the wineglass dry;
- glass is intended for drinking cold drinks, iced drinks, and other alcoholic drinks with a temperature not exceeding 60 °C.
Limitations of use:
- wineglass can not be used in the microwave, induction, oven and other furnaces;
- product’s characteristics (brightness, service term, sensitivity of sensors) deteriorate after a long stay and further use at temperatures below -10 ° C and above +60 ° C;
- minimal term of nominal glow of wineglass in case of following the conditions of use and the constant presence of liquid in it - 1100 min.
- The surface of the glass must be clean. Otherwise, the sensitivity may worsen or dirt on the surface can cause permanent glow of product;
- Prevent a glass from dropping, knocking, or shaking. The product may break or fail to glow after inaccurate handling.
- After washing, the rest of drops of liquid on the outer surface of the glass may cause permanent glow of a product. The glow turns off automatically after evaporation of the liquid from the outer surface of the product or earlier after 15 seconds. To save battery power, it is recommended to wipe the product dry after washing.
- If the temperature of beverage is lower than ambient temperature, a condensate may appear on the outer surface of the glass, which, in its turn, may cause the backlight of product.
* Required fields
! If your order left unanswered, please contact us again by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps there was a failure in feedback form and your order could be not delivered.Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Required fields
!If your order left unanswered, please contact us again by e-mail: email@example.com. Perhaps there was a failure in feedback form and your order could be not delivered. Sorry for the inconvenience.